The Software/Hardware Integration Lab (LISHA) was founded in 1985 to promote research in the frontiers between hardware and software. Since then, it has dedicated considerable efforts to research in areas such as computer architecture, operating systems, computer networks and the related applications. Currently, the laboratory focuses on innovative techniques and tools to support the development of embedded systems.
- LISHA Joinville students Lucas Camargo and Guilherme Pangratz, together with the Mechatronics Engineering student Êmili Bohrer, won 1st place at Intel Embedded Systems Challenge 2016.
- Open research and development positions on IoT at LISHA.
- Open positions for undergraduate students at LISHA. LISHA está selecionando estudantes de graduação para ampliar sua equipe de pesquisa e desenvolvimento.
- LISHA has now a branch at UFSC Araranguá Read more.
- LISHA is delivering environmental sensing technology to make UFSC campi at Florianópolis and Joinville more sustainable. Read more.
- LISHA is part of EU-Brazil Clould Forum, a project targeted at Fostering an international dialogue between Europe and Brazil.
- SBESC'16 will take place in João Pessoa from November 1 to 4, 2016.
- Join us for ComSE'16 at UFSC Smart Solar Building, a partnership between UFSC and Conventry University sponsored by FAPESC and the British Council..
- LISHA contributes to Intel Galileo University Curricula through the Intel Quark Education Project.
- LISHA and Khomp are working together on a novel microdevice communication architecture.
- Web tutorial: How to setup a Quadcopter with MultiWii v2.5 Fligh Controller
LISHA is the SIBRATEC Inovation Center for TIC in Santa Catarina.
A new version of OpenEPOS has been released! Check the new features.
EPOSMote III, the third generation of wireless sensing/actuating platform has been released! It is already being used at the UFSC Smart Solar Building.