The Software/Hardware Integration Lab (LISHA) was founded in 1985 to promote research in the frontiers between hardware and software. Since then, it has dedicated considerable efforts to research in areas such as computer architecture, operating systems, computer networks and the related applications. Currently, the laboratory focuses on innovative techniques and tools to support the development of embedded systems.
- Open positions for undergraduate students at LISHA.
- New LISHA IoT API released.
- SBESC'18 will take place in Salvador from November 6 to 9, 2018.
- H.2020 Project EU-Brazil Clould Forum final evaluation took place in Brasília on April 2018. Read more about it.
- EU-Brazil Clould Forum Marketplace in online.
- LISHA is delivering environmental sensing technology to make UFSC campi at Florianópolis and Joinville more sustainable. Read more.
A new version of OpenEPOS has been released! Check the new features.
LISHA is the SIBRATEC Innovation Center for TIC in Santa Catarina.