- Panel on Autonomous Vehicles at SECCOM 2022 on Nov 30, 2022 at 16:00.
- Energy- and Security-aware Operating Systems by Benedict Herzog on Nov 29, 2022 at 13:30.
- Volatility in NVRAM-centric Operating Systems by Christian Eichler on Nov 29, 2022 at 14:00.
- oneM2M@UFSC 2019SES 2019, EPS Auditorium, Nov 14, 2019, at 9:00.
- SES 2019 - Workshop on Smart Embedded Systems, LISHA Joinville, Aug 7, 2019, at 13:00.
- Software Parallelization in Embedded, Heterogeneous Multi/Manycore Systems by Prof. Dr. Ulrich Margull on Oct 30th, 2018 at 09:00.
- Predictability Issues in Operating Systems by Wolfgang Schröder-Preikschat on Feb 26, 2018 at 13:30.
- UFSC + USARL Colloquium on Trustfulness for the IoT on Feb 19-20, 2018 at UFSC Fotovoltaica.
- From Smart Buildings to Smart Chips by Dr. Antonio Augusto Frohlich on Sep 16, 2016, at 13:30.
- EUC 2016 Overview by Davi Resner on Sep 12, 2016 at 13:00.
- Trends for flight control computers to be used in UAVs operating in civil airspace by Dr. Peter Hartlmüller on Nov 25, 2015, at 13:30.
- Intel+UFSC: Brainstorming on Potential Joint Research by Dr. David Ott on Nov 16, 2015 at 14:00.
- Leveraging Energy-Aware Programming Techniques to Build Energy-Efficient System Software by Timo Hönig on Nov 9, 2015 at 13:00.
- Colloquium on Hardware Variability by Dr. Lucas F. Wanner on Apr 16, 2015 at 13:30.
- LISHA Internal Workshop on Smart X on March 25th, 2015 (13:00)
- LISHA Joinville promotes a seminar about Modeling for Performance Evaluation and Software Testing by Nandamudi Vijaykumar on August 28th, 2014 - 10:00
- Thesis presentation: Real-Time Operating System Suppport for Multicore Applications by Giovani Gracioli on July 4th at 14:00.
- TCC presentation: Estabelecimento de Chaves e Comunicação Segura para a Internet das Coisas by Davi Resner on July 3rd at 14:00.
- Palestra: Identificação de Aparelhos Elétricos Através de Suas Assinaturas by Rodrigo Bacurau on May 12, 2014 at 17:00.
- Colloquium on Organic Real-time Programming by Prof. Franz Rammig on May 6, 2014 at 14:00.
- LISHA Research Colloquium 2013-2
- Linear Temporal Separation Logic 3, by Mateus Krepsky Ludwich
- A secure key bootstrapping protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks, by Davi Resner
- An Implementation of the AES cipher using HLS, by Rodrigo Meurer
- Porting EPOS to the Zynq-7000 ARM Cortex A9 platform, by Bruno Farias de Loreto
- An FPGA based hardware implementation of the IEEE 802.15.4 protocol, by João Gabriel Reis
- Adaptive Scheduling for Energy-Aware Real-Time Systems, by Arliones Hoeller
- Real-Time Operating System Support for Multicore Applications, by Giovani Gracioli
- TCC Presentation on November 25, 2013:
- Desenvolvimento de um Eletrocardiógrafo Holter com Tamanho e Custo Reduzidos, by Mario Baldini.
- ENSIMAG WSN Mobile & Wireless Networks for the future Internet of Things by Prof. Franck Rousseau (Grenoble Institute of Technology), October 24, 2013.
- LISHA Coloquium on Performance Evaluation by Prof. Sebastian Fischmeister (University of Waterloo), April 22, 2013.
- Dissertation Defense:
- Projeto Unificado de Componentes em Hardware e Software para Sistemas Embarcados by Tiago Muck, on February 15, 2013 .
- C-MAC: um Protocolo Configurável de Controle de Acesso ao Meio para Redes de Sensores Sem Fio by Rodrigo Steiner, on February 18, 2013
- Colloquium on Lightweight Modeling by Steven Stewart (University of Waterloo), January 30, 2013.
- TCC Presentation on December 17, 2012:
- Uma máquina virtual multi-thread para Sistemas embarcados. by Andre Kuhnen.
- Sincronização de Tempo para redes de sensores sem fio utilizando o protocolo IEEE1588. by Peterson Oliveira.
- Network's group presentation
- Seminário Metodologias de Cooperação e Selecção de Nós para sistemas de Localização indoor com Medição de RSSI
- Brazilian Symposium on Computing System Engineering (SBESC'2012), Natal, November 5-10, 2012.
- LISHA's research at SECCOM 2012, October 18, 2012.
- Colloquium on Traffic Control Optimization by Ricardo Reghelin (Federal Institute of Santa Catarina), April 17, 2012.
- LISHA Coloquium on Code Instrumentation With Non-functional Properties by Prof. Sebastian Fischmeister (University of Waterloo), April 12, 2012.
- LISHA's research at SECCOM 2011, October 17, 2011.
- Brazilian Symposium on Computing System Engineering (SBESC'2011), Florianópolis, November 6-11, 2011.
- LISHA Coloquium on Software Aging by Prof. Rivalino Mathias (Federal University of Ubernlândia), Juyl 25, 2011.
- Workshop de Sistemas Operacionais (WSO'2010), Belo Horizonte, July 22-23, 2010
- System Software in the Multi-core Era, March 5, 2008.
- Biologically Inspired Computing, March 7, 2007.
- ExpoT&C, July 17-26, 2006.
- WSO Talk on Cell Computing, July 17, 2006.
- Colloquium on Embedded Systems on a Chip, June 17, 2006.
- PDSCE Technical Workshop, April 20, 2006.
- Xilinx Seminar on Digital Signal Processing, March 29, 2006.
- Colloquium on Self-Coordinating Systems, April 5, 2006.
- PDSCE Opening Workshop, March 12, 2005.
- Xilinx University Program Workshop, November 8-9, 2004.
- Colloquium on Embedded Systems, October 15, 2004.